Re: How to improve single thread sequential reads?

Hi Nick,

On Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 4:37 PM, Nick Fisk <nick@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

Some settings in our ceph.conf that may help:

osd_op_threads = 20
osd_mount_options_xfs = rw,noatime,inode64,logbsize=256k
filestore_queue_max_ops = 90000
filestore_flusher = false
filestore_max_sync_interval = 10
filestore_sync_flush = false