Re: How to improve single thread sequential reads?

I've just tried the testing kernel with the blk-mq fixes in it for full size
IO's, this combined with bumping readahead up to 4MB, is now getting me on
average 150MB/s to 200MB/s so this might suffice.

On a personal interest, I would still like to know if anyone has ideas on
how to really push much higher bandwidth through a RBD.