Semi-reproducible crash of ceph-fuse

Hi all,

we are running ceph version 0.94.2 with a cephfs mounted using ceph-fuse on
Ubuntu 14.04 LTS. I think we have found a bug that lets us semi-reprodicibly
crash the ceph-fuse process.

On the file system we have many files that contain non-ASCII characters in
various encodings (ISO8859, UTF-8) we are currently normalizing by renaming
them. The crash seems to be triggered by those rename operations. However,
it is not as simple as just creating a file with some specific name and then
renaming it.

I can supply a log file from the crash and will try to assist with other
debugging efforts upon request.

Thanks
Joerg Henne