Re: НА: Different filesystems on OSD hosts at the samecluster

Hi,
I think also it's much too complicate and the effort is not in any relation, like Megor allready wrote the osd-journal
on SSD handle the speed.

But for the persistant device names you can easily use partlabel and select the disk with something like
/dev/disk/by-partlabel/ext4-journal-15

I do this way with the osd-journal (osd_journal = /dev/disk/by-partlabel/journal-$id) - with this method I see very
fast, which Journal on which SSD is.

Udo