НА: Different filesystems on OSD hosts at the samecluster

Hi!

>No, I was indeed talking about the ext4 journals, e.g. described here:
>but the problem with the persistent device names is keeping me from trying it.

So you assume 3-way setup in Ceph: first drive for filesystem data, second
drive for filesystem journal and third drive for ceph journal?  And what is the benefits?
Ceph journalling already support transactional writes and ext4 journaling doesn't
improve it anyway. Maybe it is useful to split iops onto a pair devices instead of one?
It is a too complicated setup, I think.

Megov Igor
CIO, Yuterra