Re: Setting up a proper mirror system for Ceph

I remember when ceph.com was down a while ago - it hurts. Thank you for this.
Cloudflare works and should be free for the website itself.
Not sure how they handle caching of “larger” (not website) objects for repositories etc, might be plug and play or might require integration with their CDN.

Jan