Re: rbd-fuse Transport endpoint is not connected

It is great having access to features that are not fully production
ready, but it would be nice to know which Ceph features are ready and
which are not.  Just like Ceph File System is well marked that it is
not yet fully ready for production, it would be nice if rbd-fuse could
be marked as not ready, and why. This may motivate someone in the
community to work on it.

Eric