Re: el6 repo problem?

----- Original Message -----

I am not sure exactly how that got into that state, but this has been working correctly
for a while.

> Jan
>
> P.S.In my experience it’s best to always put a build number in the filename
> to avoid stuff like this, unless you can make sure you generate the same
> binary package every time (And that’s pretty hard usually).

We don't regenerate binaries that I know off.

> > On 23 Jul 2015, at 15:14, Samuel Taylor Liston <sam.liston@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > I am having the same issue and haven't figured out a resolution yet. The
> > repo is pointing to a valid URL, and I can whet the packages from that
> > URL, but yum complains about them. My initial thought is that something is
> > screwy with the md5sum either on package versions  in the repo, or in my
> > rpm db, but I have not confirmed that.

You probably have some environmental issues in that machine that need to be cleared up.

On a new CentOS 6.5 machine I was able to install from the el6 repo:

http://fpaste.org/247830/