Re: el6 repo problem?

The packages were probably rebuilt without changing their name/version (bad idea btw) and metadata either weren’t regenerated because of that or because of some other problem.
You can mirror it and generate your own metadata or install the packages by hand until it gets fixed.

Jan

P.S.In my experience it’s best to always put a build number in the filename to avoid stuff like this, unless you can make sure you generate the same binary package every time (And that’s pretty hard usually).