When setting up cache tiering, can i set a quota on the cache pool?

Hi, guys.

These days we are testing the ceph cache tiering, it seems that the cache tiering agent does not honor the quota setting on the cache
pool, which means that if we have set a smaller quota size on the cache pool than "target_max_bytes * cache_target_dirty_ratio" or so,
the cache tiering agent won't flush or evict objects even the cached bytes reaches the quota size. Eventually results the write operation
fail with a no space error.

Here comes the question:
Is this behavior implemented by design? Or should we never set a quota on the cache pool?

Thank you every much:)

runsisi AT hust.edu.cn