Enclosure power failure pausing client IO till all connected hosts up

Hi all,

Setup details:
Two storage enclosures each connected to 4 OSD nodes (Shared storage).
Failure domain is Chassis (enclosure) level. Replication count is 2.
Each host has allotted with 4 drives.

I have active client IO running on cluster. (Random write profile with
4M block size & 64 Queue depth).

One of enclosure had power loss. So all OSD's from hosts that are
connected to this enclosure went down as expected.

But client IO got paused. After some time enclosure & hosts connected
to it came up.
And all OSD's on that hosts came up.

Till this time, cluster was not serving IO. Once all hosts & OSD's
pertaining to that enclosure came up, client IO resumed.

Can anybody help me why cluster not serving IO during enclosure
failure. OR its a bug?

-Thanks & regards,
Mallikarjun Biradar