Re: osd_agent_max_ops relating to number of OSDs in the cache pool

Hi David,

Thanks for your response, I know in an ideal scenario your working set should fit in the tier, however often you will be copying in new data or running some sort of workload which causes a dramatic change in the cache contents. Part of this work is trying to minimise the impact of cache flushing.

Nick