Re: OSD latency inaccurate reports?

Also, by running ceph osd perf, I see that fs_apply_latency is larger
than fs_commit_latency. Shouldn't that be the opposite? Apply latency
is afaik the time that it takes to to apply updates to the file system
in page cache. Commitcycle latency is the time it takes to flush cache
on disks, right? Again the statistics fetched from the sockets seem
more reasonable, the commitcycle latency is substantially larger than
apply latency, which seems normal to me.

Is this a bug or a misunderstanding on my part?

Regards,
Kostis