Slow requests during ceph osd boot

Hello,
after rebooting a ceph node and the OSDs starting booting and joining
the cluster, we experience slow requests that get resolved immediately
after cluster recovers. It is improtant to note that before the node
reboot, we set noout flag in order to prevent recovery - so there are
only degraded PGs when OSDs shut down- and let the cluster handle the
OSDs down/up in the lightest way.

Is there any tunable we should consider in order to avoid service
degradation for our ceph clients?

Regards,
Kostis