Re: "ERROR: rgw_obj_remove(): cls_cxx_remove returned -2" on OSDs since Hammer upgrade

Hi,

> Some of our users have experienced this as well:
> https://github.com/deis/deis/issues/3969
>
> One of our other users suggested performing a deep scrub of all PGs - the
> suspicion is that this is caused by a corrupt file on the filesystem.

That somehow appeared right when I upgraded to hammer and on all OSDs
at the same time ?
Seems doubtful ...

This message also show up always when a DELETE operation is performed
on S3. (but afaict the DELETE is performed without issue) and it's
also not on all DELETEs. (but couldn't find any definitive criteria
for when it happens and when it doesn't).

Cheers,

   Sylvain