Re: Is Ceph the right tool for me?

I would echo what John has just said. If your problem with ZFS is scaling
it, or solving  issues like performance or reliability at scale, then Ceph
is your answer. But it sounds like you would be better just
turning/rebuilding  your current solution into something that has HA. Check
out the LSI Syncro cards for a slightly easier implementation.