S3 - grant user/group access to buckets

I was wondering on the best way to accomplish this:

We have a set of buckets with thousands of keys inside. We need to grant and revoke access to these keys to users quickly. Is there a way to set this up via radosgw-admin or via s3? I thought that the bucket policy would be enough to stop userB from accessing userAs files but it turns out that you can use conn.s3.key.Key(bucket, 'keyname') you can directly access the key even though the bucket policy is set to private.

Is there a way to set keys to inherit bucket policy or to set up "group" access to a set of buckets to s3 users?