Re: Ceph RBD and Cephfuse

On 2015-06-02T17:23:58, gjprabu <gjprabu@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Lars,
>
>            We installed centos in client machines with kernel version is 3.10 which is rbd supported modules. Now installed ocsfs2-tools and formated but mount through error. Please check below.

You need to configure the ocfs2 cluster properly as well. You can use
either o2cb (which I'm not familiar with anymore), or the
pacemaker-integrated version:
https://www.suse.com/documentation/sle_ha/book_sleha/data/sec_ha_ocfs2_create_service.html
(should pretty much apply to CentOS as well).

>From this point on, rbd is really just a shared block device, and you
may have better success if you use the users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx mailing
list if you wish to pursue this route.

Regards,
    Lars

--
Architect Storage/HA
SUSE Linux GmbH, GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Dilip Upmanyu, Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)