From: ceph-users [mailto:ceph-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ignacio Bravo
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2015 11:32 AM
To: ceph-users at lists.ceph.com
Subject: Re: Installing calamari on centos 7

Shailesh,

I was trying to do the same, but came across several compiling errors, that I decided to deploy the Calamari Server on a Centos 6 machine. Even then I was not able to finalize the installation.

See:
http://lists.ceph.com/pipermail/ceph-users-ceph.com/2015-May/001543.html
http://lists.ceph.com/pipermail/ceph-users-ceph.com/2015-May/001638.html

Now I feel less lonely in the deployment of Calamari since you are already in the same boat as myself.
Please keep me updated on your progress.

IB