Upcoming Ceph Days and Call for Speakers!

Hey cephers,

We now have two more Ceph Day events confirmed and on the books [0]:

16 July -- Los Angeles
18 Augus -- Chicago

If you are interested in sharing your Ceph experience with the
community-at-large we'd love to have you! Right now we're especially
interested in real-world use cases and performance tuning/results, but
anything that shares your knowledge and experience will be awesome.

Part of what makes Ceph Days so special is that the presenters are
people who are working on real Ceph challenges, rather than a series
of corporate commercials. So please, even if you aren't a Ceph wizard,
drop me a line and we'll see if there is something fun for you to
share. Thanks!

[0] http://ceph.com/cephdays/

--

Best Regards,