Re: Write freeze when writing to rbd image and rebooting one of the nodes

Thanks, Robert, for sharing so many experience! I feel like I don't deserve it :)

I have another but very same situation which I don't understand.
Last time i tried to hard kill OSD daemons.
This time i add a new node with 2 OSDs to my cluster and also monitor the IO. I wrote a script which adds a node with OSDs fully automatically. And seems like when I start the script - an IO is also blocked until the cluster shows HEALTH_OK which takes quite an amount of time. After Ceph status is OK - copying resumes.

What should I tune this time to avoid long IO interuption?

Thanks in advance again :)