Re: [ceph-calamari] Does anyone understand Calamari??

On 13/05/2015, at 11.23, Steffen W Sørensen <stefws@xxxxxx> wrote:

On 13/05/2015, at 04.08, Gregory Meno <gmeno@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ideally I would like everything in /var/log/calmari

be sure to set calamari.conf like so:
[shadow_man@vpm107 ~]$ grep DEBUG /etc/calamari/calamari.conf
log_level = DEBUG
db_log_level = DEBUG
log_level = DEBUG

then restart cthulhu and apache

visit http://essperf3/api/v2/cluster
and http://essperf3

and then share the logs here. Hopefully something obvious will be off in either calamari or cthulhu log
Since I got similar issue, I sneak my log data in here as well, no offence…
… had similar issue, dunno what changed, but just but revisiting our calamari UI, it seems to be working again… knowing of our cluster at least :)
only it’ll not update [health] state, which seems stuck, but IO and other stats are updated fine.