Re: New Calamari server

I am having a similar issue. The cluster is up and salt is running on and has accepted keys from all nodes, including the monitor. I can issue salt and salt/ceph.py commands from the Calamari including 'salt \* ceph.get_heartbeats' which returns from all nodes including the monitor with the monmap epoch etc. Calamari reports that it sees all of the Ceph servers, but not a Ceph cluster. Is there a salt event besides ceph.get-heartbeats that the Calamari master requires to recognize the cluster?