De: "Yujian Peng" <pengyujian5201314@xxxxxxx>
À: "ceph-users" <ceph-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé: Lundi 4 Mai 2015 09:00:32
Objet:  xfs corruption, data disaster!

Hi,
I'm encountering a data disaster. I have a ceph cluster with 145 osd. The
data center had a power problem yesterday, and all of the ceph nodes were down.
But now I find that 6 disks(xfs) in 4 nodes have data corruption. Some disks
are unable to mount, and some disks have IO errors in syslog.
mount: Structure needs cleaning
xfs_log_forece: error 5 returned
I tried to repair one with xfs_repair -L /dev/sdx1, but the ceph-osd
reported a leveldb error:
Error initializing leveldb: Corruption: checksum mismatch
I cannot start the 6 osds and 22 pgs is down.
This is really a tragedy for me. Can you give me some idea to recovery the
xfs? Thanks very much!