Ceph cluster on AWS EC2 VMs using public ips

Hi Experts,
I need a quick advise on deployment of ceph cluster on AWS EC2 VMs.
1) I have two separate AWS accounts and I am trying to create ceph cluster on one account and
create ceph-client on another account and connect.

(EC2 Account and VMs + ceph client)  ----public ip---> (EC2 Account B + ceph cluster (1mon + 3 OSD Vms))

2) I have given inbound and outbound traffic permission to ALL traffic, so "no restriction on both account"

3) I have configured my ceph cluster based on public ips assigned to EC2 instances. I know it is not recommended but there is no other way I can contact my ceph cluster from another Account's VM

4) Now after adding public ip to ceph cluster Vms . I am able to make my monitor run but still not able to connect from another account ceph client.

ifconfig eth0:0 52.24.62.171 netmask 255.255.255.0 up
and
public network = 52.24.73.240/24 in ceph.conf

Help me if at all it is possible to setup ceph on AWS EC2 based on public ips ? and my ceph client on another account can contact this cluster ?

Thanks a lot
sumit