Re: RHEL7/HAMMER cache tier doesn't flush or evict?

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 10:57 AM, Nick Fisk <nick@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm using Inkscope to monitor my cluster and looking at the pool details I
> saw that mode was set to none. I'm pretty sure there must be a ceph cmd line
> to get the option state but I couldn't find anything obvious when I was
> looking for it.

If you run "ceph osd dump" then any cache parameters that are set will
be output. I just set one up on a vstart cluster and the output
includes this line:
> pool 3 'ctp' replicated size 3 min_size 1 crush_ruleset 0 object_hash rjenkins pg_num 16 pgp_num 16 last_change 10 flags hashpspool,incomplete_clones tier_of 1 cache_mode writeback stripe_width 0

If you dump it with --format=json[-pretty] it will include everything
unconditionally and you can inspect that way as well.
-Greg