Can not access the Ceph's main page ceph.com intermittently

Hi, Sage

This is Wenjun Huang from Beijing China, I found that I can not access ceph's main site ceph.com intermittently. The issue looks so strange, always I can access the site normally at a time, but I can not access it some seconds later(the site does not response for a very long time and then timeout). The issue has existed some days, so I beg for your help. Could you please help to check the problem. I do not think it is the GFW's problem of China, because I can access it normally sometimes,  but seems like that there is some problem with the site server.

Thanks

Wenjun