Re: [cephfs][ceph-fuse] cache size or memory leak?

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 4:33 PM, Dexter Xiong <dxtxiong@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The output of status command of fuse daemon:
> "dentry_count": 128966,
> "dentry_pinned_count": 128965,
> "inode_count": 409696,
> I saw the pinned dentry is nearly the same as dentry.
> So I enabled debug log(debug client = 20/20) and  read  Client.cc source
> code in general. I found that an entry will not be trimed if it is pinned.
> But how can I unpin dentrys?

Maybe these dentries are pinned by fuse kernel module (ceph-fuse does
not try trimming kernel cache when its cache size >
client_cache_size). Could you please run "mount -o remount <mount
point>", then run the status command again. check if number of pinned
dentries drops.

Regards
Yan, Zheng