Re: Cephfs: proportion of data between data pool and metadata pool

That's odd -- I almost want to think the pg statistics reporting is going wrong somehow.
...I bet the leveldb/omap stuff isn't being included in the of statistics. That could be why and would make sense with what you've got here. :)
-Greg