Re: Cephfs: proportion of data between data pool and metadata pool

We're currently putting data into our cephfs pool (cachepool in front
of it as a caching tier), but the metadata pool contains ~50MB of data
for 36 million files. If that were an accurate estimation, we'd have a
metadata pool closer to ~140GB. Here is a ceph df detail:

http://people.beocat.cis.ksu.edu/~mozes/ceph_df_detail.txt

I'm not saying it won't get larger, I have no idea of the code behind
it. This is just what it happens to be for us.
--
Adam