Re: Serving multiple applications with a single cluster

Hi Rafael,

Do you require a shared FS for these applications or would a block device
with a traditional filesystem be suitable?

If it is, then you could create separate pools with a RBD block device in
each.

Just out of interest what is the reason for separation, security or
performance?

Nick