Serving multiple applications with a single cluster

Hello everyone.

I'm new to the list and also just a beginner at using Ceph, and I'd like to get some advice from you on how to create the right infrastructure for our scenario.

We'd like to provide storage to three different applications, but each should have its own "area". Also, ideally we'd like to avoid using RGW, so that we can deploy the new storage without changing the applications too much.

Is it possible to accomplish this with a single cluster? I know I won't be able to have multiple CephFS with decent isolation (https://wiki.ceph.com/Planning/Sideboard/Client_Security_for_CephFS) and that running multiple clusters on the same hardware involves changing all the TCP ports for each instance.

I guess the perfect solution for us would be able to create different pools and serve them in different CephFS configurations, but that's not possible as of now right?

How would you go in configuring Ceph for this scenario?

Thanks,
Rafael.