Re: CRUSH rule for 3 replicas across 2 hosts

Thanks for elaborating on those facilities, Greg. Its all starting to make more sense if I think of it from an osd tree view and the type hierarchy. Figures... you will eliminate them right around the time that I fully understand how to use them effectively.