Re: live migration fails with image on ceph

Josh,

I think we are using plain live migration and not mirroring block drives as the other test did. What are the chances or scenario that disk image can be corrupted during the live migration for both source and target are connected to the same volume and RBD caches is turned on:

rbd cache = true

rbd cache writethrough until flush = true

rbd cache size = 33554432

rbd cache max dirty = 25165824

rbd cache target dirty = 16777216

rbd cache max dirty age = 1