Radosgw GC parallelization

Hi,

I have a Ceph cluster, used through radosgw.
In that cluster, I write files each seconds: input files are known,
predictible and stable, there is always the same number of new
fiexd-size files, each second.

Theses files are kept a few days, then remove after a fixed duration.
And thus, I want to remove the same stable number of files each second
(I want to remove them faster than store them, or my cluster will grow
to death)

On a daily-basis, I look at my files, remove the useless ones, and force
the gc process.
The first part of the process is quite fast (couple of minutes).
The last part (gc process) is, however, a bit slow.

Is there a way to speed up the garbage collection ?
Is the GC dedicated to a radosgw (meaning : if I remove & gc process
from multiple radosgw, will the process be faster ?)
>From my experiment, multithreading the gc process using some stuff like
parallel is not efficient (I guess gc processes are locking each others
or something): is that true ?

Thanks for advises!