Spurious MON re-elections

Hi,

For some unknown reason, periodically, the master is kicked out and
another one becomes leader. And then a couple second later, the
original master calls for re-election and becomes leader again.

This also seems to cause some load even after the original master is
back. Here's a couple of graphs from the monitor at one such event :

  CPU load: http://i.imgur.com/7byRYhL.png
  Memory:   http://i.imgur.com/4I0iE0l.png

I raised the paxos debug to 5 and this is what happens on mon.a & mon.b :

  The short version just around the event: http://pastebin.com/h3AhHhHb
  The longer/full logs are available at http://ge.tt/2hMgZTD2

Any explanation of what's happening and how to prevent it ?

I can post more info on request. I'm also available on IRC ( nick
'tnt' ) for live debug if needed :p

Cheers,

    Sylvain Munaut