Re: Creating and deploying OSDs in parallel

Hi Somnath,
We have deployed many machines in parallel and it generally works.
Keep in mind that if you deploy many many (>1000) then this will
create so many osdmap incrementals, so quickly, that the memory usage
on the OSDs will increase substantially (until you reboot).
Best Regards, Dan