Re: Migrating objects from one pool to another?

I thought there was some discussion about this before. Something like creating a new pool and then taking your existing pool as an overlay of the new pool  (cache) and then flush the overlay to the new pool. I haven't tried it or know if it is possible.

The other option is shut the VM down, create a new snapshot on the new pool, point the VM to that and then flatten the RBD.

Robert LeBlanc

Sent from a mobile device please excuse any typos.