Re: Calamari Deployment

The first step is incorrect:

echo deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/saltstack/salt/ubuntu lsb_release -sc main | sudo tee /etc/apt/sources.list.d/saltstack.list

should be

echo deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/saltstack/salt/ubuntu $(lsb_release -sc) main | sudo tee /etc/apt/sources.list.d/saltstack.list

Anyway this process fails for me at the ./configure stage for Node:

creating  ./config.mk
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "tools/gyp_node", line 57, in <module>
    run_gyp(gyp_args)
  File "tools/gyp_node", line 18, in run_gyp
    rc = gyp.main(args)
  File "./tools/gyp/pylib/gyp/__init__.py", line 526, in main
    return gyp_main(args)
  File "./tools/gyp/pylib/gyp/__init__.py", line 502, in gyp_main
    options.circular_check)
  File "./tools/gyp/pylib/gyp/__init__.py", line 91, in Load
    generator = __import__(generator_name, globals(), locals(), generator_name)
ImportError: No module named generator.make

Lee