Re: Question Blackout

Thank you Craig thats the Kind of answer I was expecting for :) actually we have had an outage and 1 server never came up but was because of human error and 1 osd from order node were down so we Couldnt even access to the filesystem but At last I saw that the 90% of the nodes didnt crush or something :)

So thats fine for Now

Thank you so much!

Jesus Chavez

SYSTEMS ENGINEER-C.SALES