Re: Changing pg_num => RBD VM down !

I'm using the latest Giant and have the same issue. When i increase PG_num of a pool from 2048 to 2148, my VMs is still ok. When i increase from 2148 to 2400, some VMs die (Qemu-kvm process die).
My physical servers (host VMs) running kernel 3.13 and use librbd.
I think it's a bug in librbd with crushmap.
(I set crush_tunables3 on my ceph cluster, does it make sense?)

Do you know a way to safely increase PG_num? (I don't think increase PG_num 100 each times is a safe & good way)

Regards,

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 8:50 PM, Florent B <florent@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We are on Giant.