Re: Strange krbd behaviour with queue depths

Histogram is probably the wrong word. In the normal fio output, there should be a distribution of latencies shown for the test, so you can get a rough estimate of the skew. It might be interesting to know when you jump from iodepth=1 to iodepth=2 how that skew changes.

Here's an example:

    lat (usec) : 4=0.01%, 10=0.01%, 20=0.34%, 50=1.37%, 100=2.34%
    lat (usec) : 250=6.93%, 500=11.42%, 750=11.24%, 1000=11.20%
    lat (msec) : 2=40.49%, 4=5.15%, 10=0.77%, 20=1.15%, 50=3.25%
    lat (msec) : 100=3.63%, 250=0.65%, 500=0.06%

Mark