Re: Rebalance/Backfill Throtling - anything missing here?

You have a number of replication?

Hi Irek,

yes, stoping OSD (or seting it to OUT) resulted in only 3% of data degraded and moved/recovered.
When I after that removed it from Crush map "ceph osd crush rm id", that's when the stuff with 37% happened.

And thanks Irek for help - could you kindly just let me know of the prefered steps when removing whole node?
Do you mean I first stop all OSDs again, or just remove each OSD from crush map, or perhaps, just decompile cursh map, delete the node completely, compile back in, and let it heal/recover ?

Do you think this would result in less data missplaces and moved arround ?

Sorry for bugging you, I really appreaciate your help.

Thanks