Re: Mail not reaching the list?

On 01/03/2015, at 06.03, Sudarshan Pathak <sushan.pth@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Mail is landed in Spam.

Here is message from google:
Why is this message in Spam? It has a from address in yahoo.com but has failed yahoo.com's required tests for authentication.  Learn more
Maybe Tony didn't send through a Yahoo SMTP service, thus didn't get his outbound messages properly DKIM signed by Yahoo thus it's requested DMARC policy will not be valid hence Gmail as requested by Yahoo policy should rejects such messages:

~$ dig +short txt _dmarc.yahoo.com
"v=DMARC1\; p=reject\; sp=none\; pct=100\; rua=mailto:dmarc-yahoo-rua@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, mailto:dmarc_y_rua@xxxxxxxxx\;"

Regards,
Sudarshan Pathak