Re: RadosGW S3ResponseError: 405 Method Not Allowed

On 27/02/2015, at 18.51, Steffen W Sørensen <stefws@xxxxxx> wrote:

>>         rgw enable apis = s3
> Commenting this out makes it work :)
Thanks for helping on this initial issue!

> [root@rgw tests3]# ./lsbuckets.py
> [root@rgw tests3]# ./lsbuckets.py
> my-new-bucket   2015-02-27T17:49:04.000Z
> [root@rgw tests3]#

> 2015-02-27 18:49:22.601578 7f48f2bdd700 20 rgw_create_bucket returned ret=-17 bucket=my-new-bucket(@{i=.rgw.buckets.index,e=.rgw.buckets.extra}.rgw.buckets[default.5234475.2])
> 2015-02-27 18:49:22.625672 7f48f2bdd700  2 req 4:0.350444:s3:PUT /my-new-bucket/:create_bucket:http status=200
> 2015-02-27 18:49:22.625758 7f48f2bdd700  1 ====== req done req=0x7f4938007810 http_status=200 ======
Into which pool does such user data (buckets and objects) gets stored and possible howto direct user data into a dedicated pool?

[root@rgw ~]# rados df
pool name       category                 KB      objects       clones     degraded      unfound           rd        rd KB           wr        wr KB
.intent-log     -                          0            0            0            0           0            0            0            0            0
.log            -                          1            1            0            0           0            0            0            2            2
.rgw            -                          1            4            0            0           0           17           14           10            4
.rgw.buckets    -                          0            0            0            0           0            0            0            0            0
.rgw.buckets.extra -                          0            0            0            0           0            0            0            0            0
.rgw.buckets.index -                          0            1            0            0           0            2            0            3            0
.rgw.control    -                          0            8            0            0           0            0            0            0            0
.rgw.gc         -                          0           32            0            0           0         8302         8302         5556            0
.rgw.root       -                          1            3            0            0           0          929          618            3            3
.usage          -                          0            0            0            0           0            0            0            0            0
.users          -                          1            1            0            0           0            6            4            5            3
.users.email    -                          1            1            0            0           0            3            2            5            3
.users.swift    -                          0            0            0            0           0            0            0            0            0
.users.uid      -                          1            2            0            0           0           65           54           16            4

Assume a bucket is a naming container for objects in a pool maybe similar to a directory with files.

/Steffen