Ceph Tech Talks

Hey cephers,

We're opening up our Ceph Tech Talks to the broader Ceph community.
So, for those of you who would like to attend and ask questions
in-person, the next one is a week from today!

http://ceph.com/ceph-tech-talks/

Last month Sam Just gave a great talk on the inner workings of RADOS,
and next Thursday Josh Durgin will be exploring the RADOS Block Device
(RBD). Feel free to tune in for the live presentation and to ask
questions of the experts for each talk.

If you are interested in giving a deep, technical presentation about
Ceph feel free to contact me to discuss particulars. Thanks.

--

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry
Director Ceph Community || Red Hat