Re: stuck with dell perc 710p / (aka mega raid 2208?)

turns out you can do some stuff with omconfig as long as you enable
"auto import" in the cards bios utility. still need the web ui to turn
the new disk into a usable block device.

have you been able to automate the whole recovery process? id like to
just put the new disk in and have the system notice and automatically
set it up.