Re: filestore_fiemap and other ceph tweaks

Hmm, I think there still some buggy exist in 2.6.32. I only try to
make write block size align(which already merged into master) but not
verify it in production. Our production cluster ran under  customize
kernel version based on 3.12.

--
Best Regards,

Wheat