Re: radosgw (0.87) and multipart upload (result object size = 0)

I assume that the problem is not with the object itself, but with one
of the upload mechanism (either client, or rgw, or both). I would be
curious, however, to see if a different S3 client (not the homebrew
one) could upload the object correctly using multipart upload.

Yehuda