Ceph on Centos 7

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone can give me some guidelines in installing ceph on Centos 7. I followed the guidelines on ceph.com on how to do the Quick Installation. But there was always this one particular error. When i typed in this command "sudo yum update && sudo yum install ceph-deploy" a long error pops up. I later checked and found out that el7/CentOS 7 is not listed in here http://ceph.com/packages/ceph-extras/rpm/

Together attached is a screenshot of the error that i was talking about. I would really appreciate it if someone would kindly help me out

Thank you and regards,

Nur Aqilah Abdul Rahman

Systems Engineer

impact business solutions Sdn Bhd

E303, Level 3 East Wing Metropolitan Square,
Jalan PJU 8/1, Damansara Perdana,
47820 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan

P: 03 7728 6826
F: 03 7728 5826

Thanks & Regards,

Email-Signature_Updated240713